Small or large, traditional or unusual, spiritual or down-to-basics, formal or informal; together we will create the perfect Wedding Ceremony for you.
Your choice of a Celebrant is a very important decision, so I invite you to contact me for an introductory (obligation-free) meeting at my home or a location suitable for both of us, where we can discuss your needs, ideas and expectations. Only then will you be able to confidently decide whether I am the right Celebrant for you.
Should I have the honour of being appointed your Marriage Celebrant, I will create a ceremony based on your personal style and preferences which you will have full editorial control over. I can offer you sample readings and vows or you can write your own. I will also make available to you all of my resources and experiences to make your planning as smooth as possible.
Your special day will be a result of us working together so that the ceremony will be truly yours - personalised and relevant.
My services to you include:
- Obligation-free introductory meeting
- Attention to detail and professional service at all times
- Fully insured and registered Celebrant
- One booking per day only so I can focus exclusively on your special occassion
- Completion and lodgment of Notice of Intended Marriage paperwork
- Creation and editorial assistance in creating your vows and readings
- Access to my resources for wedding planning
- Additional meetings face-to-face, as required
- Unlimited contact via phone or email
- Rehearsal prior to the day, if required
- My arrival minimum 20 minutes prior to your ceremony to ensure all is ready to proceed
- Presentation of your Certificate of Marriage on the wedding day
- Lodgement of your legal paperwork with BDM to finalise the legal process after the wedding.
Please note: Should I be unable to attend your ceremony due to serious illness or any reason beyond my control, I will arrange for a professional and experienced replacement Celebrant from the Association of Authorised Marriage Celebrants Australia Inc to replace me, at no additional charge to you.
Fees: $700 (inc GST)
- Deposit of $300 is required to secure your date. The deposit is non-refundable if the date is cancelled for any reason. I am happy to transfer the deposit to a revised date if I am available.
- Payment of the balance is required a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the date. The balance is non-refundable if the date is cancelled or transferred for any reason.
Additional Costs (if required):
- Application for a Certificate of Marriage: to receive an official copy of your Certificate of Marriage from BDM Registry you will need to complete an application and pay a fee. If you do this prior to the wedding day, I am happy to submit it for you with the other documents to save you time and the additional process.
- Travel to another City or State
- Parking (for city venues) and water taxis (for harbour ceremonies)
- Overnight accommodation (for out of town ceremonies)
- Any unusual location for the ceremony, eg in a hot-air balloon.
Please make payments by cash, cheque or bank transfer.