The creation, management and organisation of the Sofreh-Aghd is a service offered by my trusted friend Shahnaz Niknam of Serenity Persian Wedding.
I have included her details below for your information. Please contact her directly to discuss your needs.
Shahnaz Niknam, Serenity Persian Wedding
The most important aspect of the Persian Aghd ceremony is the Sofreh-Aghd which requires careful planning, design and implementation.
Although many people may know how to do some parts of this themselves, it is often one of the most time consuming and stressful parts of organising a Persian Aghd – especially the setting-up and organising required on the actual day of the wedding when unforeseen problems often arise.
Let our design team take away the stress, and leave you and your friends to enjoy your special day.
Our services include:
- Designing the Sofreh-Aghd – whether simple and contemporary or elaborate and traditional, we will incorporate your colour and/or symbolic theme throughout
- Sourcing all materials required to create the pieces
- Setting-up the Sofreh on the day of your Aghd
- Integrating an explanation of the symbolism for your non-Persian guests
- Disassembling and packing-up afterwards.
Fees: on application, based on your personal requirements – starting from $2,500.
1 – Sofreh-Aghd cannot be set-up outside.
2 – We require a minimum of 4 hours for set-up prior to the event, as well as trolley access to the venue – otherwise extra staff will be necessary and therefore an increase in cost.